Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world
An advocacy campaign working to encourage the society and corporates to support holistic and quality education. The Society Backs Education campaign is steadily convincing stakeholders that it is important to secure much-needed support for local educational initiatives in terms of quality of education.
Now worldwide most of the companies also acknowledge that well educated high potential human beings are critical to their success, and to the development of a peaceful and stable society.
How we’re helping
We’re asking society and businesses to come together to support local educational initiatives. This is how we are turning our goal into reality:
- Holding discussion with key business leaders/companies
- Promoting closer relationships between solid societies, businesses and schools by publishing articles and social media awareness campaigns
- Encouraging philanthropy
- Highlighting the sustainability of supporting quality education
- Showcasing the positive social and economic impact of giving to quality education
- Leading discussions about educational initiatives
- Development of educational professionals
Falcon Wisdom Foundation fund and support teams of educators and entrepreneurs who are reimagining education and learning outcome for the society so that children – especially those in underserved communities – have the opportunity to succeed.
People need the mind-set, skills and knowledge to generate creative ideas, and the entrepreneurial initiative to turn those ideas into action.
Holistic and quality education has significant social and economic returns. But simply the number of years in school is not enough. It is the acquisition of wisdom achieved through quality education, rather than schooling alone without holistic development of children.
Millions of our children who are in schools are not really learning and most of them getting only one-dimensional education. FWF Entrepreneurship Fund provide platform to those entrepreneurs who are interested to advance the pace and quality of education, innovation and transformation.
When we invest, we evaluate a number of common criteria across our investment theme and assess partners on the following dimensions:
- Alignment with our vision
- Idea and the Team
- Sincerity, consistency and sustainability