Educational Wisdom (Magazine) is the award-winning flagship journal of FWF with a distinctive niche in the world of education publishing. Our readers are educators from all levels, primary, secondary and high education and from many different disciplines and job positions—teachers, coaches, principals, superintendents, professors, and other leaders in education.
Whereas other publications are primarily written by journalists or by researchers, Falcon Wisdom Education is primarily written by educators for educators. With a high number of circulations and a high pass-along rate—Falcon Wisdom Education has great reach and influence among educators. Each issue, we publish both solicited and unsolicited work from veteran educators and writers and new and emerging experts in the education field.
Qualities we look for in a submission
- Engaging and informed analysis of key issues, trends, or new ideas in education.
- Originality and authentic, informed perspective. Reasoned yet provocative debate on controversial subjects (evidence-based arguments that challenge, provoke, and inspire).
- Comparisons of different educational systems and latest trends.
- Nuanced and clear descriptions of evidence-based solutions to current problems in education.
- Authentic examples or experiences from work in schools and other institutions.
- Opinion, research, or practice pieces that interweave experiences and ideas. Program descriptions (school, district, or state) that bring school improvement initiatives to life
- Practical instructional or school leadership examples that illustrate key points.
- An emphasis on explaining and interpreting research results rather than on methodology.
- Personal stories of research or school-improvement initiatives.