Ayesha as a seasoned educational leader striving with a missionary zeal using education for the purpose of professional development and character building of all educational stakeholders.
Believe that education is the only medium that possesses the capacity to rejuvenate an individual into an extra-ordinary performer to his/her optimum level. Therefore, I take education as a tool to touch lives for a better tomorrow. As a change agent I love to counsel and mentor people.
Furthermore, as a 21st century instructional architect, I apply my skills to create highly engaging and interactive learning solutions for my audience by invigorating educational technology tools.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications
As for my qualifications, I successfully completed MEd in Educational Leadership and Management in 2009, from University of Management & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan. Later, specialized in Instructional Design and Technology (E-Learning) from American College of Education, United States.
Certified Virtual Teacher from National Virtual Teacher Association, in USA.
Internationally Certified Educational Training Consultant, from Center of Teacher Effectiveness, in USA.
Professional Educational Career As:
CEO Innovative Educational Solutions, Instructional Designer, Teacher Trainer, Educational Researcher and consultant, Mentor, Academic Coach, Public Speaker, Blogger, Writer and analytical thinker.
Affiliations in United States and Overseas:
- Mentor @ Coursera, in USA
- Trailblazer Mentor @ American Pakistan Foundation, in USA
- Private Tutor @ Wyzant, in USA
- Instructor @ Public School Districts in Northern Virginia, USA
- Senior Researcher @ Researchgate
- Academic Excellence Coordinator @ Abu Dhabi School of Management
- Brand Ambassador @ University of People, in USA
- Alumni @ University of Management and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
- Education Training Consultant, Center for Teacher Effectiveness, in USA